New Zealand has some of the best and most untouched scenery you are ever likely to come across. This is the reason why New Zealand Campervan Hire is all the rage, in this region. This vehicle permits you to set out on the open road, to discover everything which New Zealand has to present. With so many dissimilar places to spot and several things to accomplish, you probably require a little assistance in planning your trip. There are some local destinations you can keep in mind for your subsequent holiday, to make your vacation as exciting as the one I had experienced. .
- Bay of Plenty is situated on the east coast of New Zealandâ€™s North Island. This tiny town has some of the finest beaches within the country. Here, you will come across plenty of farms and additional attractions on your drive.
- aupo is anther place which is a must visit, and it is situated within the central North Island. It is full of activities for your familyâ€™s enjoyment regardless of the time you visit.
- Auckland is a famous destination, situated in the North Island. Here, I have glimpsed kiwi city life closely, whilst parking the Campervan outside the city limits. A visit to this region guarantees an unforgettable experience.
- Wellington is positioned at the base of the North Island. You will come across a small city which permits you to benefit from the chic living within New Zealand. Learn about a multitude of literary arts and performances and get to know the history of NZ, at Te Papa museum.
- Rotorua is positioned inside the central North Island. As you explore this region, with Camper New Zealand, like me, you will get to know a lot about the Maori culture. I also learnt a lot about New Zealandâ€™s history, and you will fall in love with the natural thermal springs.
- Franz Josef Glaciers is positioned on South Islandâ€™s west coast. This is the region where I witnessed nature in all her splendor. You can also go on a plane, or else helicopter tour while you’re in this region for an ultimate experience.
- Wanaka is situated in the southern region of the South Island. Here, you will come across awe-inspiring scenery and a profusion of outdoor activities irrespective of the season. You will enjoy Skiing which is a hugely popular activity, during winter in the adjacent Cardrona, Treble Cone, Snow Park and Snowfarm.
- Nelson is a region I love visiting, time and again and it is positioned at the pinnacle of the South Island. This town has the maximum hours of sunshine inside NZ. You will have a great time, as you travel around the neighboring markets, visit vineyards and relax during the daytime at the beach.
- Te Anau and Milford Sound are beautiful places, to stopover in the South Island. I had experienced a spell of clear weather during my stay, and if you are equally lucky, this destination will not disappoint you.
There are lots of places to explore on your New Zealand vacation. Nevertheless, these are amid the superlative stops for your NZ Campervan vacation.
RentACampervan Holidays Ltd. finds the best prices for Campervans for Hire, Campervan for Rent and Motorhomes for Hire in New Zealand. RentACampervan New Zealand specializes in Cheap Campervan Rentals for Hire in New Zealand and Campervan holiday in NZ.
Book Online your New Zealand Campervan Rentals at http://www.rentacampervan.co.nz