This time, we thought of helping you with some innovative travel ideas for your campervan Auckland vacation. It’s easy and exciting. Motorhome Hire New Zealand and explore Auckland in an all new way. We’ve a list of things that you could do on your trip. These are things that you can’t afford to miss simply because they will add spice to your otherwise ordinary vacation. It’s amazing when you have a lot of exciting ideas to experiment with. We understand that most travellers like to delve into the unknown territories and explore on their own, but it’s always good to have a rough sketch of journey in your mind so that there are no troubles.
Distance: 121 km (approx.) Travel time: 2 hrs. (approx.)
Go on the State Highway-1 in the north of Auckland. Turn to your right passing Te Hana and take the Twin Coast Discovery Highway.
What’s in store?
- Mangawhai and Mangawhai Heads have a lot of hip cafes, art and craft shops and museums and galleries.
- Mangawhai Heads also serves as a surf beach while the inlet on the other side is a perfect junction for children.
- Mangawhai cliff top walk is an equally exciting option.
- Goat Island is one of NZ’s Marine Reserves and offers options for safe swimming, diving and snorkelling. You would love to explore this nice on your campervan NZ holiday
- Waipu Cove and Langs beach are admired for their beauty and grandeur.
- Waipu is an ancient community. You must visit Waipu museum while you’re here.
Waipu – Tutukaka
Distance: 70 km (approx.) Travel time: 1 hr. (approx.)
Get back to the State Highway-1 to reach Whangarei. In Whangarei do follow the sign posts to Tutukaka.
What’s in store?
- You’d love to find out more about the Whangarei Town Basin and the yachting facility available here, it’s cafÃ©’s, museums, galleries, which includes the famous Burning Issues Gallery and the New Zealand’s National Clock Museum. Make the most of your New Zealand campervan.
- Twenty three kilometres away from New Zealand’s Tutukaka Coast and swept off by warm currents, towards the south from the Coral Sea their stands tall, the Poor Knights Islands that has earned itself a reputation of an international icon. A total Marine Reserve and Nature Reserve – and a completely undecided World Heritage Site – the millions of years old Islands’ volcanic roots offer remarkable drop offs, caves, arches as well as tunnels. Do go for a boat trip in order to enjoy your stay here. You can also choose to snorkel at the Poor Knights Islands Marine Reserve.
- Whale Bay Walkway: A brilliant walk through the bush reserve to this Bay would be an interesting break from the monotony of your daily life. Motorhomes rental New Zealand is the best way to explore this place.
- Plunge into Tutukaka as it is New Zealand’s best full-service diving charter operator, meant for the Poor Knights Islands
Tutukaka – Bay Islands
Distance: 100 km (approx.) Travel time: 1.5 hrs. (approx.)
Campervan hire Auckland will enable you to enjoy a trip to Bay islands. It’s important to keep visiting new places when you’re on an outing because if you restrict yourself to one place you won’t be able to do justice with your holiday. Therefore it is recommended to take a plunge and do all the adventures activities, sight-seeing and other activities that you’d not be able to do otherwise.
What’s in store?
- Russell- is a small waterfront village. A visit to Russel on your campervan New Zealand will make you fall short of words. The feeling of tranquillity that you get here, you won’t find it elsewhere. Therefore when you happen to plan your itinerary for Auckland make sure you don’t forget to add this serene little place.
- One of the most interesting activities would be rock-climbing, fishing, swimming and dolphin cruises. New Zealand holidays are not an everyday activity and therefore it is important that you make the most of it.
- You can also choose to take guided tours to explore the area in the best way possible. The more you find out about the place the more beautiful your journey becomes.
RentACampervan Holidays Ltd. finds the best prices for Campervans for Hire, Campervan for Rent and Motorhomes for Hire in New Zealand. RentACampervan New Zealand specializes in Cheap Campervan Rentals for Hire in New Zealand and Campervan holiday in NZ.
Book Online your New Zealand Campervan Rentals at http://www.rentacampervan.co.nz