New Zealand’s South Island is where you will come across 10 unique and spectacular National Parks. Campervan Hire NZ is a great option to explore the beautiful South Island on your NZ holiday. With a campervan you can see and do a lot more as compared to other alternatives such as hotel accommodation and a car hire. With Campervan New Zealand you can effortlessly discover the National Parks inside the South Island. You can also visit the parks you like without worrying about a place to stay or traveling back and forth from a hotel in a town close by.
There are quite a few campervan parks along the route. This makes it easier for you to take a nap and energize yourself to make your NZ holiday even more enjoyable.
The National Parks you must visit on a Campervan trip in New Zealand’s South Island are:
- Abel Tasman: This is a famous spot you must visit on your NZ Campervan holiday. Established in the year 1942, this famous park covers around 22,530 hectares. This park is effortlessly accessible from the townships of Takaka, Motueka and Kaiteriteri.
- Arthur’s Pass is also a must visit spot. Established in the year 1929, this well-known park is a preferred tourist spot in the South Island. On a Campervan Hire NZ trip amid Canterbury and the West Coast you can gain admittance to this park
- Created in the year 1996, Kahurangi is a well-known tourist spot. This park covers around 452,002 hectares. From these towns you can easily access this park: Karamea, Motueka, Murchison, Tapawera and Takaka.
- Westland Tai Poutini was set up in 1960. This park extends for 131,600 hectares approximately. On the West Coast, this park is situated half way along the South Island.
- Paparoa was created in the year 1956. This park is famed for the blowholes of Dolomite Point and the Pancake Rocks. From the Greymouth and Westport townships you can easily gain admittance to this park.
- Mount Aspiring is a part of the Te Wahipounamu – Southwest New Zealand World Heritage Area. From the townships of Queenstown, Wanaka, Te Anau.and Glenorchy you can easily gain admittance to this park.
- Nelson Lakes covers approximately 102,000 hectares. From the Blenheim or Nelson townships you can access this famous park.
- Rakiura was created in the year 2002 and covers around 157,000 hectares. From New Zealand’s Stewart Island or Rakiura you can get admittance to this park.
- Fiordland was established in the year 1952. This park has quite a few deep lakes, rivers of ice, tussock grasslands and forests. Situated on the southwestern bend of New Zealand’s South Island, Te Anau is the neighboring town.
- Aoraki or Mount Cook was created in 1953. Situated in the South Island the nearest town is Twizel.
With Campervan Hire in New Zealand you can easily visit all these parks. Set aside at least two weeks for your holiday to explore these parks at leisure. Take a trip on the beautiful land of the long white cloud with NZ Campervan hire.
RentACampervan Holidays Ltd. finds the best prices for Campervans for Hire, Campervan for Rent and Motorhomes for Hire in New Zealand. RentACampervan New Zealand specializes in Cheap Campervan Rentals for Hire in New Zealand and Campervan holiday in NZ.
Book Online your New Zealand Campervan Rentals at http://www.rentacampervan.co.nz