The capital city of New Zealand is snugly nestled between a spectacular harbour and rolling hills and has a vivacious downtown expanse that is ideally explored on foot. Explore New Zealand’s exquisitely beautiful capital city on your next Campervan Holiday and learn all about its heritage, culture, arts and native exquisiteness.
This charming city is the abode of Te Papa which is a renowned national museum that narrates the story of New Zealand’s intriguing past using interactive exhibits. On your Campervan Hire Wellington holiday you’ll discover an amazing array of art galleries, theatres, cafes, tourist attractions along with a buzzing nightlife. The unforgettable gourmet and wine experiences of the gorgeous Wairarapa region are just a short drive away from this region.
There are lots of things you can do for a memorable Campervan Holiday around Wellington. Relax and chill out at Oriental Bay which is Wellington’s splendid inner-city beach and delve into the numerous art galleries, theatre shows and fascinating museums that constitute the city’s cultural scene.
For added thrills you can attempt action-packed adventure activities such as mountain biking and sea-water kayaking. Set out on any of the beautiful walks and admire the scenic exquisiteness around the harbour and adjoining hills. For amazing views over the city you can ride the cable car towards Kelburn. Attempt the visually dramatic Makara Peak track and enjoy the City to Sea walk to experience the finest aspects of Wellington’s waterfront.
You must attempt these must-do activities for an exhilarating Camper Van Hire Holiday around Wellington:
- Ride the amazing Wellington Cable Car en route for the Botanic Garden.
- Visit the interactive and lively National Museum of NZ, Te Papa sited on the waterfront.
- Set out on a guided tour to learn about the finest aspects of this charming city. Do remember to interact with Wellington’s coffee roasters for an inimitable experience.
- Intermingle with the Meerkats or feed a lion on a memorable encounter at the famous Wellington Zoo.
- Hear the extraordinary birdsong and spot a tuatara as you take a leisurely walk all the way through Zealandia: The Karori Sanctuary Experience.
- Admire Wellington’s finest views at the Mount Victoria Lookout.
- Wellington is brimming with cafes, delicatessens and the finest restaurants as this city savours its gourmet food and excellent wine. Renowned as New Zealand’s culinary capital this city is famed for its quirky cafes, prize-winning restaurants, tucked-away bars and great coffee. Experience the good stuff on a trip to Courtenay Place.
- Head towards Cuba Street for a sliver of Bohemia and a bit of boutique shopping in addition to savouring the finest coffee in town.
There are lots of other things you can take part in and several exciting places to explore on your Campervan Hire Wellington holiday. Travel around New Zealand’s intriguing capital city on your next Camper Hire NZ holiday and acquaint yourself with the inimitable heritage, culture and scenic beauty of Wellington.
RentACampervan NZ finds the best Campervans for Hire Deals in New Zealand, Australia and Europe. RentACampervan Holidays LtdÂ offers Lowest Price Guarantee for all Motorhome rentals. RentACampervan NZ has tie-ups with over 200 Motor home depots across New Zealand, Australia and Europe.
Book Online your New Zealand Campervan Rentals at http://www.rentacampervan.co.nz