New Zealand is a beautiful country to explore with Campervans. Set out on a memorable holiday with Campervan Hire and travel around these fascinating regions.
The Coromandel Peninsula is located towards the East of Auckland on the Hauraki Gulf. Laid-back and charming this is a popular New Zealand Campervan Holiday destination for tourists. It’s an unspoiled refuge and is an idyllic spot to chill out with your friends.
In the Coromandel the bush as well as beach is effortlessly accessible. The coastline is an extensive one with plenty of coves and sandy beaches. Indulge in a relaxing dip or take part in Scuba diving. After the beach set out towards the hills and go hiking in the vast forest. The centre of the peninsula is completely dominated by the verdant sub tropical rainforest. Grab your boots and set out on an exciting trekking tour on the numerous hiking trails.
In the past the Coromandel Peninsula found eminence with its logging and gold mining industries. Inside the towns of Coromandel and Thames you can get an enthralling insight into this era.
Whitianga is located on the East Coast and is a popular Campervan Rental New Zealand Holiday destination. It is essentially a popular resort which offers thrilling activities like diving and kayaking. The close by natural attractions of Hahei Beach (Hot Water Beach) and Cathedral Cove are worth checking out as they provide unlimited photo opportunities!
There are some things you must do to make your Campervan Rental Holiday in the Coromandel Peninsula a memorable one:
- Glimpse the region’s spectacular flora and fauna by hiking the tracks in the Kauri forest.
- Take the scenic hike towards Cathedral Cove. This is the ideal spot for a picnic along with incredible photo opportunities.
- Relax and unwind on a white sandy beach. Discover covert coves and frolic in the pristine waterfalls.
- Head towards Hahei beach and dig a natural hot spring pool with your spade.
- Whitianga is a famous beach town and is also an excellent base to look at the sparkling waters of Mercury Bay. Make a splash whilst you go swimming, scuba diving, sailing or snorkelling.
- Explore the numerous artisan studios and local art galleries in this region. The region’s natural exquisiteness has motivated a new generation of artists.
- Relish the tasty local seafood especially the shrimp and leisurely sip a glass of crisp white wine.
- Learn the art of bone carving inside Whitianga.
- Head in the direction of Fletcher Bay towards the North incline of the Peninsula and set out on the Coromandel Coastal Walkway for magnificent views of the endless ocean.
As you move down the western side of the peninsula lined with beautiful Pohutakawa trees along the Firth of Thames you will find the tiny settlement of Colville. Drive your camper van hire along the coastline from Coromandel towards Thames. This is a stunning stretch especially at high tide.
Choose a Campervan Rental in New Zealand as per your requirements and budget and enjoy a memorable trip around the Coromandel.
Acacia Campervan Holidays Ltd finds the best prices for Campervans for Hire, Campervan for Rent and Motorhomes for Hire in New Zealand. Rent A Campervan New Zealand specializes in Cheap Campervan Rentals for Hire in New Zealand and Campervan holiday in NZ.
Book Online your New Zealand Campervan Rentals at http://www.rentacampervan.co.nz