The township of Fox Glacier is located on the west coast of New Zealand’s south island. Known by locals as “Glacier Country” this area is mountainous, scenic and home to quite a few glorious glaciers. All feeding into the country’s … Read More..
- Campervan Holidays in New Zealand – Ten Ideas for Travelling with Kids
- New Zealand Motorhome Rental Road Trip – Christchurch to Auckland
- Why Travel in a Campervan When you are in New Zealand?
- Guide to Food Shopping for your NZ Motorhome Hire Trip
- Guide for Touring New Zealand in Rental Campervans and Motorhomes